Non-linear and Linear Dynamics and Complex Systems. Dynamics and statistical models; Neural Networks and Models. Stability and instability in maladaptive behaviours. Virtual dynamics; Small groups dynamics.
Workshops and Conferences
- CODYM Spring Workshop - WROCLAW - 2014, April 7th-8th - Invited speaker: "Narcissism and self-presentation on Facebook: A sentiment analysis of adolescents' on-line interactions".
- 9th European Congress of Community Psychology “BEYOND THE CRISIS. BUILDING COMMUNITY AND CRITICAL VISIONS TO ACHIEVE JUSTICE, FAIRNESS AND WELL-BEING” - NAPLES - 2013, November 6th-10th - Invited speaker: “Community based strategy to prevent Deliberate Self-Harm in adolescence: an inquiry to find risk factors at school”; “Complex community features and social problem solving: the memory recognition case”.
- Workshop “RECOGNITION DISSEMINATION WORKSHOP: FROM COGNITIVE ACTIVITY TO
ARTIFICIAL SELF AWARENESS” - FLORENCE - 2013, June 18th.
- Remaschi, L., Cecchini, C., & Meringolo, P. (2015). Community based strategy to prevent Deliberate Self-Harm in adolescence: an inquiry to find risk factors at school. International Journal of High Risk Behaviors and Addiction 01/2015; 4(1). DOI: 10.5812/ijhrba.19663
- Guazzini, A., Cecchini, C., Guidi, E., & Milani, M. (submitted). Narcissistic trait on Facebook: one year of analysis on posting online.
- Guazzini, A., Guidi, E., Cecchini, C., & Milani, M. (submitted). Self-presentation and emotional contagion on Facebook: new experimental measures of profiles emotional coherence.
- Tani, F., Cecchini, C., Guazzini, A., Guarnieri, S., & Cheah, C. (submitted). Family relationships quality and life satisfaction: a cross-cultural study.
- Guazzini, A., Guidi, E., Cecchini, C., & Meringolo, P. (In preparation). Small group dynamics: collaborative learning of simple tasks in a virtual environment.